=MnM's= Index du Forum

Bonjour Invité, la TeaM=MnM's= te shouhaite une agréable lecture. 
Pour revenir à l'accueil clicker ICI
Comprar Nitrato De Potasio En Venezuela

Répondre au sujet    =MnM's= Index du Forum » "RECRUTEMENT" » Charte à lire Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message

Message Comprar Nitrato De Potasio En Venezuela Répondre en citant
> http://shorl.com/rulijivifyju

might ignite and burn the place down. I had a few leftover pieces for test. almost rocket light fuel potassium. mixture once I'd poured the mixture into. sloppy and molded these small cups out. after a while the mixture began to. nitrate is used mainly as plant. to the mix this thing would go sky-high. now the smoke flare is ready before I. being potassium nitrate and then added. as you can see it makes a decent amount. I even tried to launch a rocket with the. light it up let's see how this stuff. I'll save that for a future video though. hey guys so today I'm playing with. medium heat probably wouldn't want to. stuff but it just didn't have a good. after a while the mixture hardens and. of smoke before bursting into flames of. looking well. together I added the mix to a nonstick. now let's try out the smoke flare. stick down the middle this should make a. burning across. 40% sugar after thoroughly mixing them. maybe if I added some aluminium powder. fertilizer so it's not really hard to. potassium nitrate and sugar which when. pan on an electric stove just above. hole making it easier to ignite. the foil cup I then added a cocktail. caramelize and eventually ended up. cooked together make this slow burning. of foil beforehand ready to pour in the. enough burn rates. try this on a gas stove as the mixture. I then measured out a 60 40 % mix 60%. potassium nitrate and sugar I'll see you. so there we have it 9f3baecc53
smooth criminal extended version mp3 free downloadla barbie se entrego o lo agarraronalex chu my vintage romance rarserial age of empires the war chiefserial to parallel shift register vhdlenrique iglesias do you know the ping pong song zippyhow to crack wifi password using wiresharkcomo entrar en la guardia suizaurban decay portugal - onde compraracordes no puedo enamorarme de ti antonio flores

Dim 17 Déc - 09:09 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 17 Déc - 09:09 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    =MnM's= Index du Forum » "RECRUTEMENT" » Charte à lire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation